Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First!

Portrait Parties!! An awesome idea. If you dont know what they are, go to my website, Kika's Photography and check it out :)

Today was my first party with Jenn. Two other families joined her at the pumpkin patch and even with the bright beautiful sunlight shinning down, I thought it went quite well! Well enough to go through the all the pics and find some favs to post already. Yep! Making that TWO blog posts in ONE day! Oh my! I don't know if that means I just have to wait extra long for the next post to keep with my trend, or if means I actually have to start getting better at posting more often. Either way, here they are!

Thanks guys! I had fun :)

Now to go pack and get ready to leave in the morning... See ya!



Jenn and her Family! Precious!


She just turned FOUR and she was very excited about it! She was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment