Monday, October 12, 2009

I have Faith!

Sitting, huddled up, freezing and soaking wet from the crashing waves and 30 knot winds swirling around me...maybe even thunder and lightening. I love lightening, so lets say theres lightening! If I were literally on a dock, this is what would be happening. This jumping off the dock thing is a lot harder then what I was expecting. Now... just waiting for the storm to pass to see if it's safe to jump. 'Cause I am definitely not gonna drown myself!

So... I have stumped 5 doctors so far with my ankle. I have to take 12 ibuprofen a day for a week to see if that helps at all. (I hate taking pills) Seeing new people each time I go in means I have to explain from the beginning whats been going on and why I am there. Its so incredibly frustrating!!! I saw two doctors today, at the same time, one even an ankle and foot doctor, and they both have no idea whats wrong. My x-rays are normal, blood tests are normal, and I'm healthy. It sounds like I should be fine right?! But yet I still can't walk without sharp pains shootin through my ankle and the minor detail of not being able to turn it. They should be calling me in a week to tell me what to do. They were talking about seeing a radiologist and a bone scan.

Jobs. Portland. Trip. I haven't told you what happened after that have I!? Wow, so much for trying to keep up! So much has happened. In a very small nutshell, the trip was great! I can totally see myself living in Hillsboro and it got me very excited! Interview went well with the bank and I am calling Thursday to see if theres still a position open. I saw and met with someone from the church. She showed me around and I left feeling that that is where I should be.
I'm calling the church tomorrow to see where they are. They are all volunteers going through the hiring process, so its taking a little longer then normal. Praying Praying Praying!!!

In the mean time, my last day at the YMCA is Friday. If everything else wasn't stressful enough, now I wont have a secure job. I'm still on sub status in the school district but I can't count on a job everyday. I have money saved up, but its for when I move, not for when I'm in limbo still here in PA. If I have to use it, of course I will, but I really don't want to if I can help it. I have lots of photo business keeping me busy as well, which thank the good Lord I will have some income coming in from that.
My computer is driving me insane. I do everything on my laptop, and for as much photography work as I've been doing, its not sufficient. But I have no choice. (sorry to everyone who's waiting!)
Ankle. Pain. Job, and Lack Thereof. Pictures. Pictures. Pictures. Computer. Packing. And and and.... I'm shocked I can't see the lightening!!! At least it would be something pretty to watch while I'm sitting here freezing wet and waiting.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

I did a senior session with Gabbie Saturday. I mentioned she could bring props and she brought two of the best props!!! A pink chair and an awesome old umbrella! I had such a good time and very happy with how the pics turned out! She has gorgeous eyes and I just love her hair! Oh, and her purple shoes! hehe Enjoy!


23Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24Without warning, a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!"

26He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.

Matthew 8:23-26

Until next time, Pray for the storm to subside. I have faith! :) Do you?












No comments:

Post a Comment