Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hold On

So much has gone on since my last post I don't know where to start and what all to talk about!

Let’s start with me not getting that bank job. After calling everyday for a week and everyday getting "Tomorrow you will get a call," and yet to have received a phone call, I gave up on them and had to start all over on the application process.

I went down to Oregon for about a week and stayed with a good friend. Had a great time and I really can't wait to move down there. I'm not giving up, that’s for sure! I drove around and just stopped at every place I saw that I would want to work at and asked if they were hiring. I got a lot of "yes's" but most everyone has an online application. The Hillsboro Costco is hiring, and the application online took forever and a day. I would love to work at Costco though! Costco is my favorite place to shop!!!

I left Thursday and spend a night with another friend in Puyallup and met up with some other friends for dinner Friday night. I wanted to be back home Friday night to get a good night sleep and relax and get ready for the Taste of the Peninsula Saturday evening. I was the photographer for the evening which was so fun! (That will be my next blog)

This week now is solely dedicated to photography. I am trying to get SO many sessions complete it's unbelievable. I need to stop saying yes until I get caught up. I'm getting there, but oh my word! Sorry to those who are still waiting. I promise I am doing my best to get them done :)

I was at a friends house tonight for a change of scenery (Shout out to Jamie who made an AWESOME Thai chicken curry this afternoon! hehe) and was workin on pics and then taught her how to play cribbage, which btw, if you don't know how, let me know and I will teach you! It's an awesome game!... Where was I? Oh yeah, while teaching her cribbage I turned on music and played one of my favorite bands right now. 33 Mile. LOVE them! The song one my website is from them. The song "Hold On" came on and it fits so well with life and how I am feeling right now, so I thought I would share the lyrics. And if you have time, you should so listen by clicking HERE...

I've been there a thousand times

Felt the rain like a thousand knives

and it hurts

I know it hurts


I've been there like a fighter plane

Trying to fly my way through a hurricane

and it's hard

I know it's hard


Don't be afraid

You'll make it through

Just call out to me

And I'll come running to you


Chorus


And hold on, hold on

When the current pulls you under

And your heart beats like thunder

Just give me your hand

And hold on, hold on

Until the storm is over

And I'll be fighting for you

Just give me your hand

And hold on


I'll give you hope, I'll give you faith

And if it's dark, I'll light the way

For you, for you

I'm by your side until the end

Until you're standing tall again

I'm here, I'll always be here

And if the tide sweeps you out to sea

When your strength is gone

And it's hard to believe


I did a family session Sunday afternoon. They wanted to go out to Salt Creek and I was more than happy to oblige. It did not rain, which was amazing, and we actually had good lighting considering. I just love their family! I had a great time and received a lovely email afterward thanking me.

Until next time, Hold On! :)



*Edit*

Ssshhhh, the Family pictures are a secret!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment