Monday, December 21, 2009

Inspiration...

Hmmm... well, not too many baby steppin people out there. But thanks to those who did respond. It means a lot knowing that there are people who actually read this thing. And to those who are like me, who read and don't respond... Thank you too! :)

I'm really not feeling the whole blogging thing lately. Not sure why. Maybe because I havent taken any pictures recently... or this talking about myself thing is waring off... who knows.

BUT! I did tell you that I would post every Monday for an update. So here I am!

Things are going well. The weekend was great, starting off with friends coming over and making a really delicious dinner and watching a movie. Then... had a GREAT Sunday. After I find out the outcome exactly, I'll give more of an explanation. And then today... I woke up to discover that I've lost.... dun dun dun.... 7lbs already!!! Kinda exciting. Im making myself eat breakfast in the morning, and then a lunch. Rather then going all day without food and then eating dinner. Bad Bad idea.

Ok... boring boring boring, I know. Im sorry! I really would love to that person who is alway inspiring! Someone who you can look to when you are feeling down, uninspired, or just wants to read a good story! I wish I had one for you today.

I have though received my new business cards. After the first of the year, I'm going to go plaster them all over Portland. Anyone reading this down in that area, give me a shout if ya wanna help me out! :) Also going to start seriously looking again for a part time job. I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm not giving up! I guess that can be my inspiration. I really thought I would be somewhere other then sitting here in my tiny little studio writing this by this time. My goal was the first of the year. God had other plans, and I am really grateful for them. But I do not want to give up on my dream! I really believe I can do this and I want to at least try. Then if I fall flat on my face, I could say that I at least tried and it was worth it! Going back to what seems like centuries ago, to my little dock, or well... not so little dock anymore, standing and wondering when it will happen. I refuse though to take my feet off of it, even if I am standing still at the moment. I'm not going backwards! Don't give up on your dreams!!!

The last time I did get my camera out, was a week or two ago. I started playin around with all the settings and fancy things it can do. Very fun by the way! It has a double exposure option and so I tried it out. These are no where NEAR what I was trying to get, and definitely need to work on it... but here are my first tries at double exposure!


Ok... I know... I already said I need to work on it! lol

My personal favorite, because it looks like my Christmas tree in on FIRE! haha oh goodness

This isn't a double exposure, but its the only one I like that I've taken so far this Christmas. The birds are on the inside of the bulb.

So until next time... be inspiring and don't ever give up!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I will comment this time. Good job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work. Eating 3 meals and a couple of snacks in between will help also. I love your blogs. I hope that God has a plan for you in Portland because I know that is your hearts desire right now. I am praying for you and will continue to do so. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowho! on the weight loss. And I agree god has plans for you and all of us, I reminded of it each month myself...hang in there this is the introduction of your next chapter!

    Kell

    ReplyDelete