Monday, September 7, 2009

"I can see your blog post now!" as Kelly backs up, forward, reverse, gets closer, and inches up to the exact spot I pointed out for a perfect angle. What a great assistant and lots of laughs!

I love my job!! Sitting inside the car to take pictures after kicking out Kelly and Polar to walk in the rain is just one perk. I was nice enough to bring my umbrella for the covered protection so Kelly wouldn't get drenched though, but my real intention was to add that bright pop of color! It was an absolute hoot going out trying to get pictures in the rain, plus a pooch. With all the cookies and even string cheese (spoiled lil loved pup! haha) Polar did very well and was very excited to be out and getting all of the treats just for being cute.

We will be going out to the beach later this week to get more pictures, hopefully not in the pouring rain. We definitely made the most out of a gray, dreary, rainy day though!

Thanks Kelly!! Hope you like what I got out of the day :) Can’t wait until Friday!

Happy Labor Day!

~Kika







No comments:

Post a Comment