Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not Quite In A Nutshell

Completely and totally overwhelmed with the magnitude of blessings that I've been emerged in. Can I think of more adjectives to use in one sentence? Of course I can. Don't tempt me!

With not quite 2 months gone by, I can't believe all that has happened in that short period of time.
Here's a short version that I dont even think would fit in a nutshell;
National Youth Gathering in New Orleans
- Trucked 3 teenage girls all over New Orleans
- 25,000 Lutherans all singing "I Am Free!!!" in the Superdome
- The Skit Guys are Hysterical!!!
- Poboys have a special place in my heart. Delicious!
- Humidity is just wrong. When you are wet from the rain AND you are still sweating from just standing there, Nawlins, we have a problem!

Same day I get back from New Orleans, my bestest friend Ida from Norway is waiting for me in the airport!!!
Trip to Port Angeles
- Surprised friends in PA, best surprise EVER!
- Lake... need I say more?
- Game Farm. Oh yes we did!
- Bowling. Who won? Oh thats right, Me. :)
ROAD TRIP!!!
- Ready, Set, GO! Very spur-of-the-moment.
- First stop, San Francisco. My new favorite city!
- More surprises. We're good at them!
- No Vacancy
- Beware of ghetto, scary, and waaaaay over priced motel with a lil Chinese man who takes offence for no reason
-Keys locked in car without AAA downtown
- Take off for Reno when AC stops working
- Car disappears from parking lot. It got towed. To the other side. Don't ask.
- We WIN!... like $2.oo! We're Rich!
- Get home just in time for Ida to leave 1.5 weeks early :(
- Not before buying out the whole converse store first!

I'm 25!!!
-Friends come down for my birthday!!!
- Jamie and I go to Clark County Fair. I personally love the Clallam County Fair MUCH better!

and THAT... is the short version.

In there somewhere I had a photo shoot. Reassuring myself that I absolutely adore taking pictures and that I might actually be good at something.

This is Taryn. Shes stunning. Period.
















2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Kristina! You are better than good at something, you are amazing and have been blessed with an amazing amount of talent!!!! Keep on doing what you love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina,

    This is Taryn's mom. I love these pictures. You're an awesome photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete