Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keith & Heather's Engagement!

As I'm sitting here in a cute place called Fusion drinking a chocolate milk tea with boba (bubble tea! the best!) I am watching the clock frantically as my computer SLOWLY starts and gets online.... I need to be at work in exactly 30 min but I really want to get these sneak peaks online.
I had the pleasure of doing an engagement session Sunday with Keith & Heather. I am shooting their wedding in May and after e-mails sent and a phone conversation, I finally met Heather. I had known Keith through Donella for a while now and got to see him again after several months. They are adorable and I am so happy that they chose me for their engagement and wedding!
It's been a while since I have done portraits and I was So excited for Sunday! We went out to the Cedar Creek Grist Mill and then down to the Vancouver waterfront. Even though it was cloudy, rainy and at one point there was thunder, we made it and I had a blast!

So... without further a due, I give you Keith and Heather! :) (Hope you like them guys!)















1 comment:

  1. Thanks!
    The one with the basket and "I Do" sign turned out great! We still have your "I Do" sign by the way, it traveled home in the basket. Do you need it back?
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete